Erratic timer downloading

Started by IanL-S, March 16, 2012, 05:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

As part of my testing of IceTV I have series timers for the same program on two Toppys to see if there is anything strange going on. One of the programs I use for series timers is JAG, as it is on 7 days a week, sometimes it is on twice a day. So it is obviously a good way of testing.

One of the Toppys shows three reservations for Saturday 17-03-12; 00.05, 01.10 and 13.00. The Toppy EPG only shows two, ones at 01.10 and 13.00 (and this corresponds to the IceTV Interactive information). The other Toppy shows only two timers, 00.05 and 13.00; however the EPG shows episodes at 00.10 and 13.00. It looks as if IceTV changed the time from 0.05 to 01.10 and the EPG updated to reflect this. For one Toppy the new timer was downloaded but the old timer was not deleted. For the other Toppy, the old timer remains and the new timer has not been sent to the Toppy.

Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

IanL-S

Timer downloads seem to be downloading correctly now. I suspect the IceTV interactive software has been fine tuned to overcome this behaviour.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help