recordings not getting scheduled

Started by tvmandan, November 10, 2011, 11:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: Luke at IceTV on December 21, 2011, 09:54:58 PM

Check out the padding options. Feedback appreciated.

Luke,
I just installed the new Beta and Interactive wont start.  It keeps crashing before the interface comes up.
I'll restart the box when I can.  My wife is using the extender and I'll have to wait for her to finish.
Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

lukem

Sorry about that.

Please download again and reinstall. :)

tvmandan

Thanks Luke. I'm installing now and will post feedback.
Cheers
Dan

Dave

Quote from: Luke at IceTV on December 21, 2011, 10:47:07 PM
Sorry about that.

Please download again and reinstall. :)

It works now.  8)

All appears to be working well.  The hard padding is great.

Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

lukem

Great, let me know if there's anything else required for version 3, or any issues you experience, as I would like to feature freeze and keep going with version 4 (MC plugin).

Luke

Dave

I'll let you know if there's any issues.

I'd love to see the MC Plugin sooner than adding features to the version 3 of interactive.  ;)

Keep up the good work.  :)

Dave.

tvmandan

Hi Luke,
The pre-padding does not work. The post padding is really good with any show I've scheduled being set to record with 20 minutes post padding (without the where possible). The pre-padding is now broken. I've set my shows to 10 minutes pre-padding and they only start right on the show start time.

I've tried two ways. Leaving IceTV set to soft-padding 10 min and hard-padding 10min. Neither of these options worked.

Dan

lukem

tvmandan

Yep, I think everything else is working. None of my recordings have finished yet but I've checked their settings in MC7 and they're all set to hard-padding 20min which is what I set in the IceTV app. I'll post again if there are any probs once recordings are done.

The hard-padding is a really great feature. Once the pre-hard-padding is working this will make IceTV the perfect app for me.

Channel logos would be great but I'm more than happy to wait until ver 4.  :)

tvmandan

Luke, just an update. I just discovered that the pre-hard-padding is actually setting the show to record 10min after the start time rather than 10 min before.

Also, start-up to sys tray setting is not being honoured. The setting works if I start the app as administrator then change the settings. No, I was wrong this didn't work either.

Cheers
Dan

lukem

This should now be fixed, please try download & install again.

Assuming no other issues, this version should be released this afternoon.

With regards to the systray issue, if you toggle the setting off then on and press "Apply" does it solve the problem?

lukem

Dan & Dave,

We've given you both an extra month of IceTV for your kind assistance with testing.

Much appreciated,
Luke

Dave

Much appreciated Luke.

The new version really helps with letting programs schedule and not worrying about missing the end of programs.

Looking forward to the Beta of version 4 the MC Plugin.

Dave.

tvmandan

Quote from: Luke at IceTV on December 23, 2011, 11:12:40 AM
This should now be fixed, please try download & install again.

Assuming no other issues, this version should be released this afternoon.

With regards to the systray issue, if you toggle the setting off then on and press "Apply" does it solve the problem?
Hi Luke. I tried to download again from your link but it wouldn't download. Access forbidden.
Thanks for the month top up btw. I'll check back to see if the link is working.
Also, I tried your systray suggestion and found that it only worked for one reboot.
Cheers
Dan

Dave

Luke,
I get a HTTP 403 when trying to download the Beta.
Dave.