recordings not getting scheduled

Started by tvmandan, November 10, 2011, 11:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvmandan

I have been experiencing a problem recently where I have scheduled recordings on the IceTV website and the recordings have not been set in Win7. The recording icon on the website indicates that the recording has been scheduled (solid red dot) however it doesn't show up in Win7 list of scheduled recordings. I haven't noticed under what circumstances this happens but I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?
Cheers
Dan

A_G

Yep, you're not alone. Happens regularly.

lukem

Hi guys,

I've just figured out the issue and will work on a fix to the current version today.

Regards,
Luke

lukem

3.0.0.20 is now being tested internally and should be a BETA release some time tomorrow.

Some of the features in the new version :-
- Channels, Epg and Timers are downloaded together to eliminate any differences between them
- Data downloads occur at least every 15 minutes
- Scheduling status will be uploaded within a minute of a change within 7MC
- Removed unused options from the UI
- GZip encoding is enabled on all data between the application and IceTV server

Cheers
Luke

tvmandan

Thanks for your work on this. Looking forward to trying it out.
Cheers
Dan

lukem

Almost done, just including a "submit problem" option so you can automatically create a support ticket with the Interactive application log attached.

Vidtec

Same issue here... first time I've had any problem since I started using ICE TV years ago.  Where can we get this beta version ASAP?

lukem

The development is done, including the ability to generate a support ticket with attached logfile from the application. Just testing, testing , testing... The beta WILL be released over the weekend..

tvmandan

Is there any chance I can get my hands on the beta when it's released?

lukem

Of course, I'll post a download link in this thread.

tvmandan

tvmandan

Any word on how the update is coming along?

lukem

I have a pretty functional BETA working at the moment...

My team is concerned that this version will significantly impact the amount of traffic from our server by about 65MB per day per user. :( Across all of our Media Center users, this equates to some pretty big numbers ... we need to solve this particular issue ASAP before releasing the BETA.

Apologies for the delay.

Vidtec

You need to sort out the fact we've been without a working scheduler since last week and as a paying customer this is unacceptable.

lukem

Quote from: Vidlan on November 22, 2011, 10:39:17 PM
You need to sort out the fact we've been without a working scheduler since last week and as a paying customer this is unacceptable.

Did you create a support ticket?