You've never fetched the EPG.

Started by MagicTyger, October 09, 2011, 06:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicTyger

I get the message "You've never fetched the EPG." when I log into IceTV "My Account".

I don't understand why I'm getting this message as my Beyonwiz is happily retrieving the EPG every day.

Does anyone know why I'm getting this error, and if it means there's a problem?

Thanks

Neil

tonymy01

Quote from: MagicTyger on October 09, 2011, 06:18:01 PM
my Beyonwiz is happily retrieving the EPG every day.
ICE EPG, or free to air?  Have you put the ICE details correctly into the Wiz setup? (You should be seeing it polling for EPG and timers with a count-down like counter, when you first put your details in, you will see all the status information in the status box on the Wiz screen).

This is what I see for my account (I also have a Topfield 5K with SLUG pulling xml if you were wondering):
8 October, 2011 at 11:03am with IceTV Remote - Android
9 October, 2011 at 03:52pm with Beyonwiz
9 October, 2011 at 03:51am with XML
9 October, 2011 at 06:22pm with Windows 7 MCE
Regards
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Dave at IceTV

Neil, that message means that no devices in your account have fetched the EPG data in the last week. If Ice Guide on the Beyonwiz has been working before, it's not now. Check that Ice Guide is still enabled. If it is, do a Check User Info. This will either highlight a network issue or start Ice Guide working again.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service