Camelot - Sunday 4th Sept 9:30 & 10:30

Started by vader1111, September 01, 2011, 02:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vader1111

Channel Nein have pulled these episodes, replacing them with a movie "The Hangover".  They're still showing up on the Canberra (Win NSW) schedule.

Madeleine IceGuide

Camelot was removed on Wednesday, ie. yesterday, morning and replaced with The Hangover in all regions, including ACT WIN.  (Camelot has been re-scheduled on Go!) If you can't see The Hangover then your guide has not been updated or the update has failed.

vader1111

I'm still seeing it listed in the IceTV Guide online, for Win TV Canberra.  No sign of "The Hangover" at all.

Madeleine IceGuide

This has been in the guide for almost two days now (all regions) so something is definitely going wrong.

Topfield users have been having an issue with the guide not updating with changes so it may be that. I think it would be a good idea for you to call support and they can check out a few things with your account.

1300654803 (they will be open 12-8 today, 12-6 on the weekend)

vader1111

What's really weird is that it's not downloading to my Toppy, but the online guide (as in http://www.icetv.com.au/interactive/myupcomingshows) still shows it as being listed...

vader1111

You have my apologies...

I see that Camelot has been shifted to Go! in the same time slot, which is quite correct.