Feature Request: Name of Guests

Started by csutak40, August 21, 2011, 12:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

The Graham Norton show sometimes shows the name of the guests, but most of the time it doesn't.  I would really appreciate knowing who's on.  ATM there seems to be lots of repeats of Graham Norton running.  As I don't watch every show, it is entirely possible that I hadn't seen some of those repeats and if I knew who's on, I could decide if I want to record it or not.
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

prl

The only Graham Norton that has guest names in the next 7 days in IceTV is the episode at 0230 on Thu 25 Aug. I didn't check many of the ABC guide entries, but the episode for 0230 on Thu 25 has the guest names, but the others don't. It looks like the problem may come from the ABC: I think IceTV gets a feed of the ABC's program guide.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Dave at IceTV

Hi Judy,

There doesn't seem to be any pattern as to which episodes have the guest list. We are looking into it and will try to include the guest list in new episodes.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Dave at IceTV

Hi Judy,

The ABC do not provide episode information for most screenings of Graham Norton â€" but when they do, we make sure to include them.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

csutak40

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on August 24, 2011, 01:37:25 PM
Hi Judy,

The ABC do not provide episode information for most screenings of Graham Norton â€" but when they do, we make sure to include them.

Thank you
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,