The Block 19/07

Started by GarFin, July 19, 2011, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GarFin

Unsure why , but for the 2nd time in the last couple of weeks , Block has failed to record... no sign of duplicate timers at same time , my interactive webpage says it was scheduled to record and 'was recorded' .. but no it wasn't...anyone else ?

Madeleine IceGuide

Hi

I've just double checked our guide and The Block was scheduled correctly - tonight's episode wasn't repeat flagged, it had a distinctive episode title and there weren't any last minute changes to the timeslot.

I'm afraid it's mystery to me since it all looks okay guide-wise. I'll draw this to the attention of someone a bit more "techie" and hopefully they will have an answer for you.

In the meantime, this episode is scheduled again for tomorrow afternoon. It's repeat flagged, though, so if you have a series recording set up for first runs only then you will need to set a one-off manual recording.

Thanks

melmac

Same thing happened to me on the The Block unlocked episode which I think was Friday the 15th I watched it on the ten site instead the show is turning to poo so I wasn't all that worried  ;D