PayPal Support

Started by lstrdggy, July 16, 2011, 07:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lstrdggy

Why isn't PayPal a method of payment? I don't use a credit card and only have my bank account linked in to PayPal for online payments. Is this being considered?

MD

It's coming ASAP as a priority

gregheth

"It's coming ASAP as a priority"   would normally mean less than one year?

lukem

Hmm, that was around the same time as the Anonymous PP attack.

We do receive the odd request for PP, but not enough demand to make it a priority.

Wouldn't a debit card would make more sense?

bodogbodog

Interesting that the OP has never logged on again after making their post...
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

Fester

Quote from: Luke at IceTV on August 03, 2012, 03:16:49 PM
We do receive the odd request for PP, but not enough demand to make it a priority.

I certainly would use PP if it was made available. It isn't so I have never bothered making the request.
I use PP for mostly all of my online purchases now. I certainly would use the facility.

ozbear

Rather than starting a new topic I decided to reply to this existing thread.  I would like PayPal as a payment option.  I read in an (old) previous reply that it was supposed to be coming.  Is it still coming?

MD

Hi OzBear,

As PayPal requires separate authorisation outside of our current payment gateway setup we are not proceeding for the present. You can always use a debit card in your account if you wish to avoid credit.

Tezza007

My wallet has gone missing in the house and I don't know my debit card numbers. Is there another way to pay? Bpay? Bank transfer?