Problem - Cancelled Modern Family recording?

Started by tvmandan, October 25, 2011, 05:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvmandan

Hi all,
I had Modern Family scheduled to record tonight via the icetv website and it was cued up in media centre. I then noticed this afternoon that the episode name of the show had changed on the icetv website. I loaded up media centre and noticed that my scheduled recording no longer existed, not even showing up as cancelled in the history. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen where a show is scheduled to record and then disappears if the guide changes? On the icetv website it still showed my recording as scheduled with a solid red circle but was nowhere to be seen in media centre.

Cheers
Dan

A_G

This is becoming a regular problem with Ice and Media Center. I am hoping the new update will help fix the problem. Resetting and restoring doesn't really help much either.

I have gotten into the habit of checking the scheduled recordings two or three times a week to try and catch these.

tvmandan

Problem is that checking the scheduled recordings in media centre defeats the purpose of scheduling recordings on the icetv website or iphone app or whatever. I hope it gets fixed too.
Cheers
Dan