Failed to send scheduler updates

Started by numloxx, June 24, 2010, 12:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

numloxx

Hi all,

I'm getting these error messages in the log, and I'm clueless as to what to do to fix it.
When I set programs to record on the site, they are not recorded by the w7 mce.

I've attached a screenshot of the log.

Not sure what to do. It started after windows update downloaded new drivers for my tuners.

Cheers
Carsten

numloxx

Still no update from Tech Support. Have not been able to record programs from icetv for nearly 2 months :(

tvmandan

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the icetv software? Also might pay to reset win 7 channels and set it up again. See this guide http://www.hack7mc.com/2009/09/clearing-guide-data-and-tuner-setup-from-windows-7-media-center.html

I would uninstall the icetv software. Reset the tuner setup as per the guide in the link then restart the computer and install icetv software again.

Hope this helps.

numloxx

Done that, still no luck.
Support sent me a beta to try but that failed too.
Very close to reinstalling windows 7 if this keeps up.
Would like to have 3 months subscription credit to my account, since I have not been able to use it.

a4x4kiwi

bump.

This happens to me on 2 computers, both with fresh installs of Win 7. Did anyone figure out how to fix this?

Cheers,
Mal.

lukem

Hi,

The best thing to do is to raise a support ticket and have us take a look at the application logs.

We are busy working on a brand new (and fully integrated) version of Interactive for Win7 which will add things like padding options, detection of last minute schedule changes, channel mapping and accessibility over Media Center extenders like the Xbox 360. This is due to be released in Q4 this year.

That said, we are happily supporting the current version so raising a support ticket will ensure issues like this are identified and fixed.