Tim Minchin Live replay this Sunday

Started by Neon Kitten, April 01, 2011, 03:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neon Kitten

ABC2 is replaying the Tim Minchin Vs the Sydney Symphony Orchestra concert after they screwed up the broadcast the first time. This Sunday, 8.30pm to 10.50pm (even the non-screwed-up half of the show got cut off for those recording last time, since the show ran WAY overtime).

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2011/04/abc2-reschedules-tim-minchin-vs-the-sydney-symphony-orchestra.html

Neon Kitten

I guess IceTV users are going to miss this one, then.

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Neon Kitten

I ended up disabling Ice and setting this one via ABC2's own EPG. I know this forum is "not constantly monitored", but seriously. Epic fail on this one.

raymondjpg

Quote from: Neon Kitten on April 04, 2011, 02:05:01 AM
I ended up disabling Ice and setting this one via ABC2's own EPG. I know this forum is "not constantly monitored", but seriously. Epic fail on this one.

It came through on the Ice EPG for the ACT OK. Was there a particular problem with your region's EPG?
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

markb

I stumbled on this last night and watched it live but did notice the ICE guide data seemed to have the correct duration for this program but had the next program starting about 1 hour earlier than that earlier duration would imply. Can't remember the conflicting programs or times sorry but this was in Brisbane. I am surprised that the ICE guide build process does not have some kind of sanity check that reconciles start times and durations etc.

Great show btw. Very talented and smart man.