Failure to record Insiders, but Inside Business OK !

Started by wappinghigh, March 06, 2011, 05:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wappinghigh

Hi I have a problem. The Wiz fails to record Insiders, but has no problems with the following show (Inside business) on the same channel.
Both shows are recording OK on my eyetv. Any suggestions what might be going on? It's got me stumped...Thanks!

prl

Really not enough information there to be able to help much. Did you set the recordings on IceTV only a short time before the Insiders started? If not, did you see whether the timers appeared on the Beyonwiz? Did IceTV give an indication that the timers had been sent (donut icon changed to filled)? Did you get an error icon for the Insiders recording on IceTV? Were there any other recordings set for the same times?

It's hard to help much when the question is hardly more than "X didn't work! What's wrong?"
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

farbar1

I have had a similar problem and the support people could not help. Every time I ring them I get told to rescan the channels or make sure my firmware is current. ICE is certainly not a mature system and we are paying for something that is not being delivered.

prl

Quote from: farbar1 on April 17, 2011, 04:37:53 PM
I have had a similar problem and the support people could not help. Every time I ring them I get told to rescan the channels or make sure my firmware is current. ICE is certainly not a mature system and we are paying for something that is not being delivered.
Similar to wappinghigh's problem? How can you even tell?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing