Best way to detect timer clashes

Started by kidhazy, February 15, 2011, 10:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

Quote from: prl on March 17, 2011, 09:21:05 AM
The bad news is that you can't download from iView, only stream. So the OP will probably need to watch it on their computer monitor, unless they have some sort of Web browser capable device attached to the TV.

Yeah, I always wondered if there is a way of getting around that?
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

prl

Quote from: csutak40 on March 19, 2011, 04:20:37 PM
Yeah, I always wondered if there is a way of getting around that?
I recall reading about a hack somewhere, but I can't remember where, or if it still works.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

kender

If your still looking for a way to avoid timer clashes then you may want to vote in the online forum poll about them including a REPEAT ONLY option so you can at least sellect which airing of a program you want to record.

The poll can be found at:

IceTV Forum »    IceTV Applications »    Interactive website and General questions

IanL-S

Some TV and BlueRay players have access to catch up services that are not web based; My Sony BlueRay player has this feature. However, 7Network in particular do not make available the full range of programs that are on the Internet based catch up (so I use my BoxeeBox to view those). And 9 and 10 do not seem to be avaialbe on Sony devices.
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help