New iPhone App Version 2.3(21)

Started by markb, January 15, 2011, 10:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Drysdale at IceTV

I like the idea of the "Pull down" as seen in the facebook app, it was in my possibilities bucket (if you like). I can't promise to do it right now but I will certainly add it to the official todo list and try and get it into one of the next few updates.
Cheers,

Dan
Software Manager @ IceTV

mmnpkf

Thanks Dan.  I don't know why the Facebook "pull down" didn't occur to me earlier as I use it all the time.  It would certainly make it quick and easy to confirm the status of the "my week" data that is being displayed.

Regards,

Patrick

Daniel Drysdale at IceTV

Patrick,
Just a quick teaser for you... I have the "Pull to refresh" working in my current development build that is due to be submitted to Apple this week. (See screenshot)

Cheers,

Dan
Software Manager @ IceTV

mmnpkf

I want!!!

Looks good Dan.  I assume you have the same thing working in "my week"?  That's the area that I'd really like to see it in.  Based on what I saw (as detailed in my earlier post, where it was missing scheduled recordings in the middle of week) it's the "my week" screen that has issues with updating so being able to force an update (or see if it is in the midst of an update) would be really helpful.

Regards,

Patrick