Eleven Regional

Started by mcpaton, January 05, 2011, 09:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcpaton

Hi

Could you add Channel 55 to the drop down box for ELEVEN's EPG. This is the LCN it will be transmitted on regionally.

Thanks
Guide Region: Regional Qld (Townsville)
PVR: Beyonwiz DP-P2 & DP-H1

prl

Has it started transmission anywhere yet?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

blip

LCN 55 is showing a graphic with '11 launching Jan 11' here in Orange.

prl

I'll have to try harder to scan it here in Canberra, then. Did the promo transmission start recently in Orange? I haven't tried scanning for it for a few days.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

blip

I think it may have only started today. I checked after reading on the DTV Forums that a couple of other regions had started over the last couple days.

prl

That'd explain it then. I just tried it again, and I got it without a rescan. I just had to tune to a Ten service for long enough for the Beyonwizes to update their service tables. I'm also getting the static "starting on 11 January", rather than the promo loop that's apparently running in the state capitals.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

Quote from: mcpaton on January 05, 2011, 09:57:35 AM
Hi

Could you add Channel 55 to the drop down box for ELEVEN's EPG. This is the LCN it will be transmitted on regionally.

Thanks

You already have a dropdown list entry for ELEVEN? It's not in the Canberra guide setup yet :(
55 will also need to be dropped from the dropdown list for SC Canberra (for the ACT guide). I've disabled 55 on my SC Canberra setup so I don't get the guide info for SC Canberra appearing in the ELEVEN slot.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

mcpaton

Yep I have 11 showing, but the drop down list is for LCN 11 only
Guide Region: Regional Qld (Townsville)
PVR: Beyonwiz DP-P2 & DP-H1

prl

Quote from: mcpaton on January 06, 2011, 12:20:07 AM
Yep I have 11 showing, but the drop down list is for LCN 11 only
It's weird. For the areas not served by the Ten metropolitan network, IceTV is showing a drop-down box for Eleven for Central Coast, Gold Coast, Qld Regional, Vic Regional and Wollongong, but not for ACT, Darwin and Tasmania.

What gives here, Ice?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

ronafios

Still not showing up in my guide (Canberra), broadcast starts tomorrow.  Likely to be fixed soon?

prl

Quote from: ronafios on January 10, 2011, 08:08:01 AM
Still not showing up in my guide (Canberra), broadcast starts tomorrow.  Likely to be fixed soon?
There probably won't be much in the way of IceTV content for Eleven available for 4-6 weeks after broadcasts start anyway. But the guide LCNs on the configuration pages do need to be sorted out as well.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

grampus

Quote from: prl on January 10, 2011, 09:20:49 AM
Quote from: ronafios on January 10, 2011, 08:08:01 AM
There probably won't be much in the way of IceTV content for Eleven available for 4-6 weeks after broadcasts start anyway. But the guide LCNs on the configuration pages do need to be sorted out as well.
A quick scan thru the Melb Ice guide seems to be mostly reruns.
The guide is full all the way up to Sunday.
BeyonWiz, T3

ozjad

still no Eleven on Tassie Icetv guide  :(

Daniel Hall at IceTV

All regional areas configurations have now been updated, if you see a problem please us know.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

prl

Quote from: grampus on January 10, 2011, 09:49:27 AM
A quick scan thru the Melb Ice guide seems to be mostly reruns.

Well, there's a surprise.  ::)

Quote from: grampus on January 10, 2011, 09:49:27 AM
The guide is full all the way up to Sunday.

Now that really does surprise me. Well done IceTV!

And to Daniel Hall: I just checked the configurations for Eleven and SC Ten for the ACT in my "My Account" page. All looks good. Now to lie back and enjoy the repeats.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use