The Bill - descriptions

Started by kidhazy, July 04, 2006, 04:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidhazy

I know it may not be one of the most popular series, but my wife loves it, and she was dissapointed to see the generic description for The Bill episodes when we switched over to ICE Guide data.

Any chance of getting the actual episode descriptions for the The Bill series - particularly the new episodes on Tuesday and Saturday nights?

Thanks,
kidhazy.
Thanks,
kidhazy.

ChrisW

I'd second that.

The Bill has a huge following here - one of the reasons why they did a couple of episodes here a few years back - and we have just about caught up to the UK series.

Mitch IceGuide

We haven't left 'The Bill' out due to any perceived levels of popularity. The reasons are technical, so I ask for patience ..... I am working on a solution. Thanks.

kidhazy

Cheers Mitch.  We look forward to the solution.
Thanks,
kidhazy.

Russell at IceTV

The Bill will now have individual descriptions starting on Saturday 22 July on ABC at 8:30pm.

Thanks,
Russell

machunter46

Are there plans to further improve ABC descriptions??  What about 4 Corners and Enough Rope?.  Both seem to have generic only descriptions

kidhazy

Quote from: russell on July 15, 2006, 02:52:41 AM
The Bill will now have individual descriptions starting on Saturday 22 July on ABC at 8:30pm.

Thanks,
Russell

Thanks for the update Russell.  We appreciate ICETV's efforts in keeping us users happy.  ;)
Thanks,
kidhazy.

Mitch IceGuide

Glad The Bill people can rest easy now :) Ok .......... further improve 'the rest of the ABC Descriptions'? Wow. The programs in question would be Four Corners, Foreign Correspondent, Enough Rope, Australian Story (and a couple that slip my mind right now). Without getting too verbose .... there is a reason why sometimes these descriptions remain generic. The ABC usually distribute a late synopses list on Fridays ..... and sometimes they don't. I would say it's the exception rather than the rule. Not buck passing blame - just the facts. I'm a fan too of these shows and I get annoyed right along with you. Thanks for the chance to explain this though.