GEM on Wednesday night - Melbourne

Started by csutak40, December 16, 2010, 04:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

The Big C, Weeds and Hotel Babylon got dropped by our friends Nein, to be replaced by an oft repeated movie. Now, I notice that IceTV has it showing for next Wednesday, BUT IceTV has skipped an episode for all of them - they obviously hadn't noticed that they weren't shown last night.  I just checked on YourTV and they have the correct (missed) eps showing, BUT seems they will now start at 9.30 (the Big C) and Hotel Babylon will be skipped (well, according to YourTV, anyway)  All of this could still change of course....  For the life of me I can't understand the reasoning behind changing shows in the last minute - are they interested in having any viewers at all?  ::)
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

vader1111

Nein's programmers appear to have a bad case of ADHD.  They've stuffed with their scheduling to the point that IceTV's schedule is almost entirely wrong for the next week.  This is not IceTV's fault, as many of the changes were done with less than 24 hours notice.

Madeleine IceGuide

Hi

Yes, we noticed this after the fact too. Those episodes titles were correct when scheduled in the early hours of this morning. We'll re-check The Big C and Weeds now and amend where necessary.

Thanks