Cops LAC / CSI - Thurs 21st October

Started by vader1111, October 18, 2010, 12:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vader1111

TV Tonight are reporting that Ch Nein have flicked Cops LAC to 9:30pm, replacing it with a new episode of CSI at 8:30pm.  Crime Investigation Australia is out completely.  The IceTV guide needs to be updated accordingly.

kadybee

Great that you are picking up and reporting these for us users, yet it would be a good idea to contact the IceTV staff through the Contact Us section so that we all benefit.

Mitch IceGuide

This was changed as part of our routine checking. However, nothing is fool proof so we appreciate changes like this being reported. This forum is read and is quite appropriate. Thanks again.

furbies

Quote from: Mitch IceGuide on October 19, 2010, 09:58:51 PM
This was changed as part of our routine checking. However, nothing is fool proof so we appreciate changes like this being reported. This forum is read and is quite appropriate. Thanks again.

As of 3.40pm today the Topfield IceGuide is still confused about what's on WIN/Nine tonite.
Tried calling the 1300 number but the folks there are all busy busy busy.

Oddly enough the IceGuide on my EyeTV is showing what I think is the correct listing for WIN/Nine
CSI @ 8.30, LAC @ 9.30, CSI NY @ 10.30

@ 4.37pm I just noticed that 7mate on the Topfield for 10.30pm it's "The Event", but on EyeTV it's "Stargate Atlantis"

Looks to me like there's a complete cockup between what the Topfield is getting from IceTV and what the EyeTV is getting!