AFL Guide Additions

Started by Mitch IceGuide, September 27, 2010, 12:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch IceGuide

Hi All. As most know the AFL Grand Final was a draw and as everyone knows, there will be a Grand Final 2 this Saturday afternoon. There are no details as to just how long the broadcast will be. I doubt they will have quite the length and 'build-up' as last week, so at this stage we've allowed 5 hrs of AFL time-slot. There was also no point making allowances for time differences in Adel and Perth on a guessed start time. As soon as the info is available, we will have it in the Guides.

Footy Show is being added as I type for AFL also.

Mitch IceGuide

It appears that the broadcast will be from 12pm - 6pm Eastern time. The Guides have been changed to reflect this. Perth still apears to be a mystery and some confusion also over the Chris Mainwaring Tribute Match. We're onto it.

Garyvx

Also note that in Melbourne channel 10 has scheduled "Before the Game" at 8:30pm for 1 hour on Friday night.

philzgr8

Given that the guide reports the broadcast as HD, does that mean that the Seven Network are now broadcasting HD on what used to be 7 SD or 7 Digital (LCN 7)? If not, what channel is the HD broadcast on given that we no longer have guide data for 7 HD (LCN 70)?

dwids

Quote from: philzgr8 on September 30, 2010, 09:54:03 AM
Given that the guide reports the broadcast as HD, does that mean that the Seven Network are now broadcasting HD on what used to be 7 SD or 7 Digital (LCN 7)? If not, what channel is the HD broadcast on given that we no longer have guide data for 7 HD (LCN 70)?

Today's Herald-Sun says the replay Grand Final will NOT be in HD.   Ch 7 website schedule has no AFL broadcast on the 7Mate HD channel either. I wonder why. 

prl

Quote from: philzgr8 on September 30, 2010, 09:54:03 AM
7mate is Seven's (and Prime's) new HD service. GEM is Nine's (and WIN's) HD service. Seven/Prime and Nine/WIN have no other HD services.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing