One Week at a Time - flagged repeat?

Started by dwids, August 24, 2010, 01:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwids

Can't work out why my this wasn't recorded on my DP-P2. Has worked the last few weeks.

Was the above - One HD  9:30pm Monday Aug 23 - flagged as a Repeat (in error)?  Is there any way that we can see older data, so to help us work out what went wrong?  Thanks. 

tonymy01

I have an ICE RSS feed setup, and go back and look at my cached RSS (I have it setup to Outlook2007).  You can then see if it says "[REC]" for recordings, and not for favs & repeats etc that weren't setup to record.

e.g, two of my RSS entries for this week:
[REC] Yes We Canberra!
Yes We Canberra!
'Episode 5'
ABC1, 30 minutes, M, Current Affairs, Comedy, CC, Series
Series recording in progress on device: beyonwiz

e.g
Torchwood
'Captain Jack Harkness'
ABC2, 50 minutes, M, Sci-Fi, WS, CC, Series, Repeat
Favourite
Tosh and Jack become trapped in London during the height of the Blitz and meet a WW2 soldier who is doomed to die the very next day. Yes, it's the original Captain Jack Harkness. While Owen and Ianto argue about whether to open the Rift or not, original Jack and Torchwood Jack grow closer. John Borrowman, Eve Myles, Burn Gorman, Naoko Mori. (John Borrowman, Eve Myles, Burn Gorman, Naoko Mori)
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Madeleine IceGuide

I've just had a look and this program was not repeat flagged in the guide last night (in any region).

It sounds like a technical issue rather than a guide content one. If you call our support number on 1300654803 they can check if everything is connecting properly.

dwids

Quote from: Madeleine at IceTV on August 24, 2010, 05:14:58 PM
I've just had a look and this program was not repeat flagged in the guide last night (in any region).

It sounds like a technical issue rather than a guide content one. If you call our support number on 1300654803 they can check if everything is connecting properly.

Thank you. The support people are looking into it and have emailed me already.