Main Menu

Repeats

Started by raymondjpg, August 25, 2010, 11:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

I suspect that Packed to the Rafters 'Over the Moon' scheduled for 7TWO Sunday 29 August is a repeat.

Also, that Criminal Justice scheduled for Tuesday 31 August on ABC2 is a repeat (shown ABC1 12 and 19 March 2010).
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Mitch IceGuide

Certainly it is a repeat on 7-TWO and has been rectified. Just double checking on the ABC2 query. Thanks

raymondjpg

Quote from: Mitch IceGuide on August 26, 2010, 02:44:19 AM
Just double checking on the ABC2 query. Thanks
ABC2 doesn't mark it as a repeat.

According to my archives the ABC1 showing earlier in the year was two episodes each about 1hr 43 minutes duration.

If ABC2 screens the five episodes as originally produced for the BBC (each about 55 minutes duration) then this adds up to almost 70 minutes more than the ABC1 screening.

Even accounting for 3-4 minutes pre- and post-program fluff for each episode, this implies quite a deal of footage in the five episodes not seen on the two episode ABC1 version.

On reflection, maybe not a repeat. I have marked it for recording!

Regards
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

grampus

Quote from: raymondjpg on August 26, 2010, 07:25:03 AM

According to my archives the ABC1 showing earlier in the year was two episodes each about 1hr 43 minutes duration.

If ABC2 screens the five episodes as originally produced for the BBC (each about 55 minutes duration) then this adds up to almost 70 minutes more than the ABC1 screening.

Even accounting for 3-4 minutes pre- and post-program fluff for each episode, this implies quite a deal of footage in the five episodes not seen on the two episode ABC1 version.

Regards
The episode description is nothing like the Criminal Justice I watched last week.
BeyonWiz, T3

raymondjpg

Quote from: grampus on August 26, 2010, 07:34:36 AM

Regards
The episode description is nothing like the Criminal Justice I watched last week.

IIRC Criminal Justice shown here recently was Series 2, about the wife of the obsessive barrister.

Next week's showing flagged on ABC2 is Series 1 about a lad caught up in a murder he cannot recall having committed.

Regards

grampus

Quote from: raymondjpg on August 26, 2010, 07:51:08 AM
Quote from: grampus on August 26, 2010, 07:34:36 AM

Regards

IIRC Criminal Justice shown here recently was Series 2, about the wife of the obsessive barrister.

Next week's showing flagged on ABC2 is Series 1 about a lad caught up in a murder he cannot recall having committed.

Regards
Now it's ringing bells.
I recall seeing the series some time ago.
5 Part, following the steps of the charges, investigation, prison life, and courtroom.   Excellent.
BeyonWiz, T3