I lost my Favourites

Started by Saltcastle, August 21, 2010, 10:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saltcastle

Maybe I am doing something wrong here, but since the change to the new web site I cannot find my keyword searches and favourites any more. The series recordings are still there (under My Shows) - but that is it.

Any hints?

prl

All my old keyword searches are at the top of my My Shows tab in the new format. Do you have multiple recorders? Try selecting All in the Device dropdown menu at the top of the My Shows display.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

jillmess

Quote from: Saltcastle on August 21, 2010, 10:33:52 AM
Maybe I am doing something wrong here, but since the change to the new web site I cannot find my keyword searches and favourites any more. The series recordings are still there (under My Shows) - but that is it.

Any hints?

I have the same problem.  Just logged on to check "My Week" for conflicts and found all my keyword favourites have disappeared - the keyword records are all that remain.  I do have multiple devices, but there are no favourites to be found on any of them.

Jill

dwids

Me too.  Called the support line and it seems that it has just started to appear. They are getting the developers to have a look at it.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Saltcastle

All solved for me. Thanks heaps.