Scheduled shows not transferring to Beyonwiz P2

Started by osiris, August 03, 2010, 03:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

osiris

I've recently upgraded firmware, reset to factory defaults, rescanned channels, re-set all the settings as required.

Logged into my Ice Interactive account and todl it to force re-sending my timer listing to my DPP2.

After about 3 hours - only 3 of my approx 20 scheduled shows - have transferred to the P2.

I've had to manually set tonight's wanted programs, from the inbuilt EPG..... not a big issue, but kinda defeats the purpose of Ice !!!

Anyone give me any insight as to what I've done wrong?  If anything?

NOTE:  yes, the network settings are correct...... if i disable, then enable, the Ice Network on the P2, it successfully does a user-id check, pings Ice & responds correctly, loads EPG data from disc, and goes thru the cycle of "wait 25 mins for scheduled tasks".... etc... etc... in intervals of 5 minutes..... but the additional tasks just don't ever get sent to the machine.

And yes, i've checked that my Ice Interactive account actually has shows coming up in the next 7 days, so there is definitely timers upcoming in Interactive, that aren't transferring to the P2 itself.

Reminder:  It has successfully d/loaded tomorrows 3 timers correctly..... just nothing else for today, or beyond tomorrow !!!

I remember I had this issue when I first subscribed to Ice.... but cannot remember what the solution was.

STUMPED !!!

grampus

Have a look at this lot in the BeyonWiz forum
I've just done the same thing, and come asunder.
Looks like a manual fix for a day or so, then after that maybe all will be well.

http://www.beyonwiz.com.au/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=5570&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
BeyonWiz, T3