7 Two: The Sopranos

Started by srto2, July 14, 2010, 09:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srto2

Last night the first episode of The Sopranos started at 2130-ish (Adelaide) whereas, as per the guide, my recording started at 2230 in time to catch the second episode.  To be honest I have no idea whether these shows usually run at 2130 or 2230 because I trust ICE to worry about that. I just watch them a day or so down the track; but if 7 is playing around with the scheduling perhaps the ICE guys could keep an eye on it for a while.

Mitch IceGuide

There was always to be one feed for 7-TWO nationally. I have no idea when Prime start fiddling with the feed. Seems they make random changes and dropped 'Gary Unmarried' at 21:30, bringing forward 'The Sopranos'. Further inquiries underway. Thanks.

milhouseaus

Quote from: Mitch IceGuide on July 14, 2010, 12:56:12 PM
There was always to be one feed for 7-TWO nationally. I have no idea when Prime start fiddling with the feed. Seems they make random changes and dropped 'Gary Unmarried' at 21:30, bringing forward 'The Sopranos'. Further inquiries underway. Thanks.

Sorry Mitch, obviously there are variations, but now it seems it's actually 7 themselves varying the 7TWO schedule for their different markets.

As per srto2's post Adelaide had Sopranos at 9.30pm and looking at an(other) online guide Melbourne was the same. I haven't checked other cities.

Prime obviously then varies (or not) according to which feed they take. Question is do Prime select the same feed for all their markets?

Mitch IceGuide

Good question. The answer will reveal itself soon. At the moment, we're checking each region for variations. Sydney and Brisbane and QLD Regional (not Gold Coast) were the only correct line-ups the other night. Our error was assuming the 7 people had logic (not buck passing). So let us know if you notice anything else. Right now, that particular night seems the trouble maker.

blip

Does anyone know what is happening with this yet? Prime's EPG has Gary Unmarried on tomorrow but their web site has The Sopranos. Ice has Gary Unmarried but other online guides have The Sopranos.

Madeleine IceGuide

Hi

We're still working out all the variations of 7TWO and 7TWO on Prime but we've amended ACT so that it's following Melbourne tomorrow night, ie. Sopranos at 9.30pm, which should be correct. (Ditto for Adelaide and Perth).

Thanks

Nem

Darwin got Sopranos instead of Gary Unmarried late last week Im sure. :(
Device: Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Beyonwiz DP-P1
Region: Darwin NT
RSS: Firefox 3 with RSS Ticker plugin

Madeleine IceGuide

We've switched Darwin 7TWO so it now gets its feed from Melbourne 7TWO on Tuesday/Wednesday. Please let us know if this is still an issue.

Thanks