No guide listings for ABC, SBS and Nine channels

Started by antman, July 09, 2010, 10:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antman

The title pretty much sums it up.

According to the log in IceTV Interactive, EPG loading seems to stall at 31%.

I'm using Win7, by the way, and have been for a few weeks but this problem has only started in the last couple of days.

I'd appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Cheers

Mitch IceGuide

Hi. Call 1300 654 803 ....... someone will shed some light on this for you I'm sure.

A_G

I have had a few strange issues for a while, and some really weird ones i think since ABC added channel 24. While it is a painful process, completing the steps below has solved most things (including it appears the high idle CPU usage). Give it a go and see what happens.

To fix the current channel information. You will probably need to reset the Media Center database and then re-setup the guide within Media Center.

To do this, the first thing to do is close IceTV Interactive, and then delete the files in the "3.0" directory. You should also ensure that Media Center itself is closed. Then in the start menu search for "Task Scheduler" and run it, on the left hand side expand "Task Scheduler Library" and then "Microsoft" and then "Windows" and then select "Media Center". From the middle window select "MediaCenterRecoveryTask" and right click on it, then select "Run". This will reset Media Center back to defaults.

You should then go to the IceTV website and under the My Account section on the Interactive tab on the left hand side select the option to re-send all recordings. At this stage if you are looking at getting information for the ABC News 24 channel you should also re-enable the channel under the My Account page of the IceTV website.

You should then go through the initial setup of Media Center again as per the instructions at http://www.icetv.com.au/cgi-bin/websupport.cgi?op=show_faq&faq_id=154&faq_cat_id=30#configuremce

emmsee

Hi A-G,
Where is the '3.0' folder located you spoke of in your instructions?
cheers
emmsee