Main Menu

The Closer

Started by csutak40, July 06, 2010, 09:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

The Closer scheduled to record on Friday (in Melbourne) is marked as a repeat.  I don't think it is.
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Mitch IceGuide

Dead right. Many thanks. Now amended.

melmac

Wow in Perth the last ep(before Wimbelton) was Season 5 Episode 15 must be the first time Perth has been ahead of the rest of Aust. tv wise :) This means that we are about up to date with the US in episodes it also means that in Perth as marked it is a repeat.  I will probably check the timeslot out just to make sure they do show it rather surprised they are going to skip us back 2 seasons it doesn't feel like that long ago that it was on the first time. 
Mel :)

csutak40

Quote from: melmac on July 07, 2010, 10:41:01 AM
Wow in Perth the last ep(before Wimbelton) was Season 5 Episode 15 must be the first time Perth has been ahead of the rest of Aust. tv wise :) This means that we are about up to date with the US in episodes it also means that in Perth as marked it is a repeat.  I will probably check the timeslot out just to make sure they do show it rather surprised they are going to skip us back 2 seasons it doesn't feel like that long ago that it was on the first time. 
Mel :)

Not two seasons, just two episodes   ;D
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

melmac

Ah I see, I was going by the yourtv guide which has it marked as Season 4 Ep 1 in Perth(I assumed same as Melbourne) on checking they have Melbourne as Season 5 Ep 13. You would think they wouldn't repeat season 4 but just find something else entirely to fill with :)  I was pretty pleased to have been able to catch all of season 4 and 5 on nine FTA the timeslot was pretty stable occasionally they'd drop it for a while and then bring it back but thanks to Ice I didn't miss any :)