PIMP for MCE bug???

Started by aswigon, June 28, 2006, 04:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aswigon

Hi,

I have noticed a weird problem with PIMP where the scheduled recordings in PIMP do not actually match the PIMP TV guide or the MCE TV guide and schedule.

Attached are some images of the problem.

Hope someone can help.

aswigon

Does anyone know if anyone from IceTV reads this forum?

Marc

Almost all the IceTV staff are on here from time to time. It might be worth sending an email to support@icetv.com.au to make sure you get a prompt response.

aswigon

I actually rang them the other day and got told to post bugs here by the person I spoke to.

pvogel

Quote from: marc@iSlayer on June 29, 2006, 11:26:19 PM
Almost all the IceTV staff are on here from time to time. It might be worth sending an email to support@icetv.com.auto make sure you get a prompt response.

Indeed. However the last couple of days we have been flat out dealing with a flood of new subscribers many of whome phone for installation help.

But all our development team read the forum and reposnd to the best of their ability.

Sorry there's been a bit of a delay in this case.

Peter

aswigon

Thats OK. It doesn't bother me that greatly but I thought you guys would want to know so that you don't get too many calls on this.

slaya

Hi aswigon,

Yer... I'm getting the same issue.  Looking at my 'scheduled' programs, the date, time & channel all appear to be correct, but the program name is not matching up with what it should be.  Seems to be half an hour out.

I emailed Ice support last Thur but haven't had any reply as yet.  :(
I'd be interested if you've heard any more news on this....

s.

aswigon

Sorry to say that I still haven't heard anything on this one yet. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

roman

Hi Dudes

I'm getting this problem too, and was told to post on here and that it would be resolved.

Any time frame please???

Many Thanks
Roman..

aswigon

Attention: Peter Vogel

As requested here are further screenshots of the bug on PIMP interface on the website. The Scheduled tab seems to be reading some shows incorrectly but only on certain channels (ABC seems OK).

Hope this helps resolve the issue.

Andre

pvogel

We think we found the problem - it was in the client program so there is a new alpha 1.0.2 at
http://www.icetv.com.au/cgi-bin/downloads.cgi?op=get_file&number=13

Let's know if that fixes the problem for you.

I guess the fix will only apply to newly scheduled shows so you might need to delete the faulty scheduled entries.

Peter