Main Menu

New shows

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, June 22, 2010, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian,

The Australian version of Would I Lie To You has now been added to New Shows and the UK version has been removed.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

Quote from: Tiphanee on February 15, 2022, 07:55:29 PM
Hi Adrian,

The Australian version of Would I Lie To You has now been added to New Shows and the UK version has been removed.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee

@tiphanee It's not showing up 12+ hours later
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

BazzaG

Would I lie to You? is now in the "New Shows" list and in the description it does appear to reference the Aussie version.

May I suggest though, that IceTV create 2 show records to easily identify between the UK & AU versions, ie.

Would I Lie to You? (UK)  and  Would I Lie to You? (AU)

-----

And here's another new show to add to the list:

Showtrial

5 episodes starting with a double episode next week:

8:30pm Thursday February 24th on Seven.

Original Network: BBC iPlayer

prl

Yes, separate identification in the title would be useful, because it's definitely regarded as a separate series by IceTV - my existing series recording for the UK WILTY isn't picking up the new AU WILTY.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

GaiO IceTV

Thanks for your note. We've now added the country to the title to differentiate the UK and Aus shows.
Cheers Gai

aeb001

Quote from: aeb001 on February 15, 2022, 01:11:34 PM
@gaio Choccywoccydoodah < i'm sure this has already aired. its still in the coming soon list saying starts 13/12/21

@gaio i posted this a couple of days ago
Adrian

aeb001

new shows starting this week on 7

The Amazing Race - S33
The Rookie - S04
The Front Bar
Power & Ice
Adrian

aeb001

NEW SHOWS THAT ARE STILL LISTED after the commencement date
Back To Life - Series 2 commencing 2/2/22 < got pulled. can be added back when they reschedule
Secrets Of The Tower Of London - New Series 4 commencing 4/1/22 < date has come & gone
The River Cottage Treatment - New series 13/2/22 < date has come & gone
The School That Tried To End Racism - New series commences 30/1/22 < date has come & gone
Adrian

BazzaG

Every Family Has a Secret: Season 03, 4 episodes - Thursday 24th March at 7.30pm on SBS.

Tomorrow Tonight: Season 2, 8 episodes - Wednesday 30th March at 9:00pm on ABC.

Crime Investigation Australia: Season 4 - Sunday 27th February at 8:45pm on Seven.

PS. CIA is already in the EPG but not in the new series list. Also, the episode Title & description currently listed is INcorrect. It should be:

QuoteThe Cangai Siege
In March 1993, three men went on a brutal murder rampage, killing five people and taking children as hostages. Their crime wave culminated in a siege at an unoccupied homestead in Cangai, NSW.

Lisa

Hi BazzaG,

thankyou for your email.
We have corrected the episode name for Crime Investigation Australia on Sunday night to The Cangai Siege. A new episode description will be written ASAP.
From what I can tell..Crime Investigation Australia Series 4 Episode 2 aired on Sunday 30 January (Kerry Whelan)...just before the Winter Olympics took over for the next 3 Sunday evenings....why they didn't air Episode 1 on the 30th is anyone's guess.
It should now show up in New Shows as well....I think the lone airing on the 30th jan may have thrown everyone a curve ball.

cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

BazzaG

The Responder: 6 episodes, Wednesday 16th March, SBS

GaiO IceTV

Thanks Bazza G,
The Responder has been added to New Series.
Cheers Gai

BazzaG

Unforgotten: Season 4 Premier, 6 Episodes - Saturday March 19th @ 9:30pm ABC (renewed for S5)

The Cook Up with Adam Liaw: Season 2 Premier, 200 Episodes - Monday March 21st @ 7pm on SBS Food

GaiO IceTV

Thanks for your note.  These have been added to New Series.
cheers Gai

aeb001

Atlanta - Brand new season - Starts March 25 on SBS VICELAND
Adrian