Main Menu

New shows

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, June 22, 2010, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trial_Master

Quote from: raymondjpg on April 01, 2020, 04:58:17 PM
I have seen no notification yet from SBS as to when it might eventually show up here.

Fargo premieres with a double episode at 8:30pm, Thursday 8 October on SBS and at SBS On Demand.

aeb001

Australia Come Fly With Me airs weekly on SBS at 8.30pm from Wednesday 14 October
season 3 of Riviera airs weekly on SBS at 9.30pm from Friday 16 October
Episodes of Trickster air weekly on NITV from Tuesday 27 October
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

GaiO IceTV

Hi Adrian,
Thanks for the heads up.  I do have details of a number of new shows screening in October which will be added to 'New Series' shortly.  They will obviously also appear in 'My Week' at the appropriate time so there will be plenty of opportunity to set recordings for them.
Cheers Gai

raymondjpg

To the best of my recollection we haven't seen anything of Inspector Montalbano for some time in Australia. I think maybe Series 11 "A Den of Vipers" and "As Per Procedure", dated 2017, but I could be wrong.

I do keep a close eye on what the BBC has to offer, particularly Saturday night on BBC4, and Series 13 appeared quite recently, I think this year, again two episodes. Now Series 14, two episodes, are showing, the first aired last Saturday and the second next Saturday.

I'm surprised more recent series haven't come here yet, but what appears on BBC tends to show up in Aus sooner or later.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

prl

It's been a while, but the episodes descriptions in IMDb for series 12 seemed familiar, too.

It would be good to get Montalbano back!
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

IanL-S

IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

aeb001

Quote from: aeb001 on September 28, 2020, 06:23:20 PM
season 3 of Riviera airs weekly on SBS at 9.30pm from Friday 16 October

@GaiO, I spoke to SBS via their webchat as it never made it to the guide but was in the october newsletter. No sooner than i spoke to them the newsletter was edited for this show to SBS on Demand only.
Adrian

raymondjpg

Series 8 of Spiral has landed at SBS On Demand. Billed as the final season.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

prl

SBS is advertising Shadowplay as starting on 4 March.

IMDb: "Max McLaughlin is an American cop who arrives in Berlin in the summer of 1946 to help create a police force in the chaotic aftermath of the war. "
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

The ad was ambiguous, but it was branded "SBS" not "OnDemand".
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

BazzaG

Mastermind Australia returns:

Season 2 semi-finals weeknights from Monday 15 February at 6pm on SBS.
Grand finale Friday 19 February at 7.30pm.

Season 3 begins Monday 22 February at 6pm, with a new Host: Marc Fennell replacing Jennifer Byrne.

aeb001

New shows that are going out on the monday & friday emails are NOT getting added as new shows to the New Series feature of the app or the https://tv-guide.icetv.com.au/coming-soon/. 2nd mention of this. Previous mentioned was here on 25/1/21 with examples but I deleted the post
Adrian

BazzaG

I sometimes wonder if there is any point in updating this thread, eg. my previous post re: Mastermind.

Oh well, just in case there is a point/reason:

Shadowplay comes to SBS next month.

The series stars Taylor Kitsch, Nina Hoss and Michael C. Hall, set in the direct aftermath of World War II, seen from the perspective of 1946's Berlin.

The eight-part drama from the creators of Midnight Sun and The Bridge launches with a double episode on SBS and SBS on Demand.

8:30pm Thursday 4th March

And another:

Season 2 of the UK crime drama The Bay returns to Seven next week with a double episode (6 episodes in total).

8:30pm Wednesday February 10

GaiO IceTV

Hi BazzaG,
Re Shadowplay - this will be added to new series soon - I'm just waiting for the full particulars from SBS.
Cheers Gai

MD

Hi Bazza, hi everyone,

Please keep updating this thread with any errors as we are getting very near to solving some horrid coding issues that came out of "left field" with our new systems and your feedback is essential to find and fix them.

Also, please don't infer a lack of reply as us ignoring you, it is simply that we have been knee deep in trying to fix the issues and getting sidetracked into ping-ponging forum conversations can be distracting.  We are noting every forum report and they are collated into commonalities which are either being investigated and in the process of being fixed or in the list to work through.

It's been a nightmare for all of us with the team working 7 days a week and into the night but the end is in sight.

Many thanks for your patience and support.