Main Menu

New shows

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, June 22, 2010, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BazzaG

Quote from: GaiO IceTV on June 29, 2020, 06:05:58 PM
8 part BBC Thriller called MotherFatherSon.

Thanks Muchly.  Regarding MFS, all 8 episodes are already on iView until 7am 31/July/2020. I presume that it will broadcast sometime after that.

aeb001

Quote from: GaiO IceTV on June 29, 2020, 06:05:58 PM
Hi Bazza,
This is now showing on 'New Series'.  Also ABC has two other new series coming up which may be of interest - Putin: A Russian Spy Story and an 8 part BBC Thriller called MotherFatherSon.
Cheers Gai

Gai,

Can you add my two which were immediately above please.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

GaiO IceTV

Hi Bazza
MFS starts 24 July. Putin 21 July.

Hi Adrian
Is that Emergency and Lone Star you're referring to?  I'll get these ones on also.

Cheers Gai

aeb001

Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

GaiO IceTV

Yes this ones already on New Series - looks interesting!

BazzaG

Quote from: GaiO IceTV on June 29, 2020, 09:07:23 PM
Yes this ones already on New Series - looks interesting!

If that's the case, then Oops ... I did search the webpage 1st ... perhaps I can't spell  !!!!!

prl

The ABC has started advertising Annabel Crabb's Further Back In Time for Dinner, which looks like a follow-on to the earlier Back In Time for Dinner. Will IceTV be treating them as seasons of the same show, or will Further Back In Time for Dinner be treated as a separate series (and need its own series recording)?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

raymondjpg

Quote from: prl on July 31, 2020, 11:20:06 AM
The ABC has started advertising Annabel Crabb's Further Back In Time for Dinner, which looks like a follow-on to the earlier Back In Time for Dinner. Will IceTV be treating them as seasons of the same show, or will Further Back In Time for Dinner be treated as a separate series (and need its own series recording)?

If we look at TheTVDB they list three series of Back In Time for Dinner, the UK original as "Back In Time for Dinner", and two others as "Back in Time for Dinner (AU)" and "Back In Time For Dinner (CA)". There is a UK follow up listed as "Further Back in Time for Dinner" so to be consistent it would appear that the latest Annabel Crabb offering might be listed as "Further Back in Time for Dinner (AU)".
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

GaiO IceTV

Hi prl and Raymondjpg,

Looking at the information available for this show, I would tend to treat it as a sequel to the original "Back In Time For Dinner" and therefore it would require a separate series recording.  I will certainly add it to " New Series" shortly.

Cheers Gai

BazzaG

FYI ...

https://tvtonight.com.au/2019/11/further-back-in-time-for-dinner-looking-for-aussie-memories.html

Further Back in Time for Dinner will screen on ABC & iview in 2020.

My guess, ... will premiere on the 18/Aug/2020 @ 21:30.

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

BazzaG

Some new SBS series to be added:

Sydney's Super Tunnel
Wednesday 12th August

Hungry Ghosts
Monday 24th August

The Salisbury Poisonings
Monday 24th August

The 1st 2 are Australian & the 3rd is from the BBC.

ABC has dug deep into its vaults for natural history footage which it has digitally remastered for Australia Remastered, a 15 part series now narrated by Aaron Pedersen.

Exploring the country's iconic wildlife, unique landscapes and great oceans the one hour series will screen Sunday nights at 6pm, beginning 30th August.

The series draws upon 16mm and 35mm archive footage, which has been digitally remastered and produced by WildBear Entertainment.

Australia Remastered: Wild Australians
Kangaroo Tales – 30 August
Parrot Paradise – 6 September
Platypus and Echidna – 13 September
Wombat Kingdom – 20 September
Reptile Realm – 27 September
Orca – 4 October

Australia Remastered: National Treasures
Wild Alps – 11 October
Kakadu – 18 October
Red Centre – 25 October
Ancient Forests – 1 November
Great Barrier Reef – 8 November
Tasmania – 15 November

Australia Remastered: Oceans
Wild Indian Ocean – 22 November
Wild Pacific Ocean – 29 November
Wild Southern Ocean – 6 December

Afraid to say, that I'm old enough to remember watching some of the above when they were originally broadcast ... the Dingo chase in particular.

raymondjpg

From a recent SBS On Demand newsletter "Season 8 of Spiral is due to arrive later this year. We'll keep you posted."
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

raymondjpg

Quote from: raymondjpg on April 01, 2020, 04:58:17 PM
From a recent SBS Newsletter "Fargo season 4 will no longer premiere on Wednesday 22 April, due to the suspension of production during the COVID-19 pandemic. SBS will advise the program's premiere date in due course."

From Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fargo_(season_4)

"The fourth season of Fargo, an American anthology black comedy–crime drama television series created by Noah Hawley, is set to premiere on September 27, 2020, on the basic cable network FX and will consist of 11 episodes...The season was originally scheduled to premiere on April 19, 2020, but this was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic."

I have seen no notification yet from SBS as to when it might eventually show up here.