Main Menu

New shows

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, June 22, 2010, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

Thanks for chasing up the information on Counterpart, Alison. Will IceTV be marking the rerun of Episode 1 of Counterpart as a rerun or an new show? I only ask because I want to record it because it's been so long since the "teaser" showing.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Alison

Hi Prl,

'Counterpart' was one of the major new shows that got pushed back due to the extended 'World Cup' coverage. So yes, it will be played as a new series double episode premiere!

Thanks,
Alison.
IceTV Guide Team

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

raymondjpg

Rake is listed in "Coming soon", now ABC is advertising a start date of Sunday 19 August at 8.30 pm. They say "for one final fling". Quel dommage!
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

raymondjpg

And for a liberal dose of cheese 7 is advertising the return of "Australia's favourite family" with 800 Words starting "Tuesday Week" which by my reckoning is 14 August.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

raymondjpg

SBS is now advertising a new season of "The Missing" starting Wednesday 24 October at 8.30 pm. Tchéky Karyo returns as Julien Baptiste.

Alison

Hi Raymond,

'The Missing' has been added to the new shows list.

Thanks,
Alison.
IceTV Guide Team

DaveEl

The new episode of "Wanted" on Monday, Oct 15 are new episodes nut you're tagging them as repeats.

jillmess

Quote from: DaveEl on October 10, 2018, 10:26:52 PM
The new episode of "Wanted" on Monday, Oct 15 are new episodes nut you're tagging them as repeats.
Yep - 7 are advertising Season 3 of Wanted starts Monday with 2 eps.  These are currently in the guide as repeats rather than new eps.

Tiphanee

Hi there -

Yes, noticed Wanted was marked incorrectly quite late last night. This will be amended this afternoon.

Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

csutak40

Murphy Brown is starting next Monday, but not shown on coming soon
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Tiphanee

Hi Judy,

The new series of Murphy Brown has been added to the database today and I've ticked the 'Coming Soon' box. You should see it appear in the list after midnight.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

prl

SBS has been advertising a new series of Vikings starting Thu 6 Dec, 20:30 (SBS & SBS HD).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Alison

Hi PRL,

'Vikings' is now on the new show list.

Thanks,
Alison.
IceTV Guide Team

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use