Main Menu

New shows

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, June 22, 2010, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiphanee

Hi Judy -

I'm quite happy for you to highlight something that the guide team hasn't picked up.  I'm on the guide daily (including weekends) and although I may not respond immediately on the forum, your note is logged and the list is worked through systematically.

Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

simoncasey

Quote from: Tiphanee on May 10, 2016, 07:53:24 AM
Hi Judy -

I'm quite happy for you to highlight something that the guide team hasn't picked up.  I'm on the guide daily (including weekends) and although I may not respond immediately on the forum, your note is logged and the list is worked through systematically.

Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee

Hmm. Tezza would point out almost daily errors in the icetv epg in a number of posts. And now his account has been cancelled...

prl

I think it's supposed to describe the series as a whole, not a particular season.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Mac37

Oh ! - OK - Sorry
Mac
Beyonwiz T2 X 2
IceTV Interactive EPG - HDMI to   Linden TV 65

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: prl on May 10, 2016, 09:13:01 AM
I think it's supposed to describe the series as a whole, not a particular season.

Yep, the Coming Soon, Most Popular and My Series pages are all at the series level and will only include the generic series level description. The My Week and TV Guide pages will show episode details and descriptions if applicable.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

kazz

Nine Life are advertising a new show for Sunday night 19:30 "Nashville Flipped" but the guide is still showing "Buying the View".

Tezza007

I have been unbanned

raymondjpg

Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Tezza007

Tezza007

His famous Terminator line, "I am unable to comply" certainly doesn't fit here. Action star and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger counts down the most magnificent action stunts performed, with clips and behind-the-scenes footage.

United Kingdom, English, Entertainment

simoncasey

Channel 7 are starting to advertise some shows that are coming after the olympics. One that has rated highly is The Durrells.

bodogbodog

Quote from: simoncasey on July 25, 2016, 11:49:07 PM
Channel 7 are starting to advertise some shows that are coming after the olympics. One that has rated highly is The Durrells.

I believe it starts next Wednesday 24 August - any chance of getting it listed under the Coming Soon listing?
I'll be shot if I forget to setup the recording when it comes through in the guide (yes I know I could set it up with a Keyword and I probably will do that as well)
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

Tezza007

Brock on 10 is coming up in a few weeks and no sign of it either

Tiphanee

Hi there -

The Durrells will be added to the list later this afternoon when the guide for next Wednesday begins to populate.  It will appear after midnight, when the database updates the Coming Soon list.

Tezza, as for Brock it will probably not appear in the Coming Soon list as it will be viewed more as a Telemovie and we tend to keep Movies and one-off docs out of this list.  However, I'll make sure it appears in the Newsletter so you can add it to your recordings.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

raymondjpg

The Code, in Coming Soon as "Coming soon", just seen advertised on ABC as returning September 1.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD