Main Menu

New shows

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, June 22, 2010, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Thanks Guys, some positive feed back is like getting an early christmas present. I will get the necessary details and add these to the list.

Merry Christmas

Tezza007

Really? What I see added Is Sex And The City . It's 18 YEARS OLD!!! 
Is the person doing the new shows a teenager or Amish?

raymondjpg

Robinson Crusoe? Rip Van Winkle?
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

simoncasey

Good that you've added The Boy in the Dress

One for next year is X-Files

prl

Just saw advertised on SBS: new season of The Bridge, starting Thu 14 Jan 21:30.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Tezza007

Man Seeking Woman (2015) 'Lizard'   Comedy, Fantasy, IMDB 7.4

Season 1 Premiere tonight on ONE
Season 2 premiered in the US last night

prl

Quote from: prl on January 06, 2016, 05:52:18 PM
Just saw advertised on SBS: new season of The Bridge, starting Thu 14 Jan 21:30.
I see that The Bridge is now in Coming Soon as "Coming soon".

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Mantorok

Please add "The Family Law" to Coming Soon too.  Starts 14-Jan at 8:30pm on SBS.

http://www.sbs.com.au/programs/the-family-law

scotty

Offspring is returning to Ten in 2016.

Scotty

csutak40

I have a request.  :)

Looking at the "coming soon" list, I discovered (after some Googling) that some of the shows listed have already been axed (or are about to be) in the US.  I, for one, would really appreciate a warning about that.

I record way too many shows as it is, (hoping someone will soon invent a way to extend the hours in every day  :P) so would rather not waste time and start watching a show that obviously didn't rate well.
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

prl

Quote from: csutak40 on January 11, 2016, 04:45:06 PM... some of the shows listed have already been axed (or are about to be) in the US.  ...

Please share :)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Tezza007

Check them in IMDB or Rotten Tomatoes

csutak40

Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

raymondjpg

Another one from my scan of the EPG "Sherlock (The Empty Hearse)" ABC Thursday 21 January at 8.30 pm. I would be surprised if this hadn't already been shown on Oz TV given the popularity of the series, but I can't find any reference to an Australian showing after a quick look at Wiki and IMDB. Perhaps someone with a better memory than mine can confirm.

If it has already been shown then it needs to be marked as a repeat.

btw the third episode of "Inside Men" is now marked as a repeat whereas the first two episodes were not. This might muck up some peoples' scheduled recordings.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

prl

Quote from: raymondjpg on January 15, 2016, 04:47:01 PM
Another one from my scan of the EPG "Sherlock (The Empty Hearse)" ABC Thursday 21 January at 8.30 pm. I would be surprised if this hadn't already been shown on Oz TV given the popularity of the series, but I can't find any reference to an Australian showing after a quick look at Wiki and IMDB. Perhaps someone with a better memory than mine can confirm.

If it has already been shown then it needs to be marked as a repeat.

I had a look at the IMDB synopses and it's definitely a repeat (though it's not marked as one in the ABC guide, either). The episode reveals what actually happened to Sherlock at the end of the final episode in Series 2 ("The Reichenbach Fall"). It's also a bit odd that the ABC guide says that "The Empty Hearse" is the first episode of season 3, but IMDB says that it's the second episode, with "Many Happy Returns" being the first. But thetvdb.com lists "Many Happy Returns" as a special, so maybe the ABC has that right.

I think the next new Sherlock is "The Abominable Bride" which is the 2106 special. IMDB says it was first aired (UK, I presume) on 1 Jan this year. IMBD says that Series 4 won't be aired until 2017 :(
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use