Main Menu

New shows

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, June 22, 2010, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa

Hi Adrian,

thanks for your note.
I have removed the R flag from NCIS: Hawaii for those that may have missed the Pilot which aired on 29/11/2021 and have added it to the new shows list.

cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

IanL-S

NCIS: Hawai'i, Episode 01-18 "T'N'T", another cross-over episode with NCIS has also be screened and should not have R tag for those who did not see it first time around.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

aeb001

The Dog House UK S03S01 satuyrday 7pm
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

aeb001

Paul O'Grady For The Love Of Dogs < this one keeps moving each day after the previous episode airs. very strange
Adrian

aeb001

Good Sam - 'Pilot' - 10 HD, 9:40pm, Wed, 15 Jun 2022, 60 minutes - S01E01
Adrian

aeb001

Wildlife Rescue Australia - 'Darryl The Kookaburra' - 10 HD, 6:00pm, Sat, 11 Jun 2022, 60 minutes <  is advertising this as a new show too
Adrian

Tiphanee

Both these shows now have 'New Show' ticked and should appear shortly.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

just a slight update to the new childrens hospital to help differentiate it from previous childrens hospital which was scotish, "This series shines a light on the amazing front-line workers at Perth Children's Hospital and Fiona Stanley Hospital – two of the busiest in the west – as they care for children from all corners of the vast state of Western Australia."

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2022/06/15/new-feel-good-medical-series-childrens-hospital-arrives-this-week-on-channel-9/

Adrian

raymondjpg

Quote from: raymondjpg on October 13, 2020, 01:14:24 PMI do keep a close eye on what the BBC has to offer, particularly Saturday night on BBC4, and Series 13 appeared quite recently, I think this year, again two episodes. Now Series 14, two episodes, are showing, the first aired last Saturday and the second next Saturday.
BBC4 has just rerun Series 14 of Montalbano, and I see from their program guide that a new episode "The Catalanotti Method" is to be broadcast next Saturday 2 July 2022. It is billed as "The final episode of the Montalbano saga".

Wikipedia lists it as a single episode of Series 15.

I cannot recall when Montalbano was last broadcast in Australia.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

aeb001

I've noticed two glitches in the new shows list

The first one presented itself overnight. Shows that are currently airing & then the upcoming season gets added to new shows, once the old season clears off the top of the new shows list, it drops the new show.

Two examples:

Vienna Blood (dropped off this morning as the last season still airing - 17/8) new season starts 14/9

and one that will drop of next tuesday due to this glitch

Atlanta (old season airing 22/) new season starts 16/9.

The other thing i noticed was that say a season starts on day x, it will then move forward on the list to the following weeks airing too as if thats the start date. Vienna Blood is an example of this. It started 3/8 (S01E01-E02), then 10/8 (S01E03 + S02E01) & 17/8 (S02E02-E03) was the 3rd & final week of the run. So rather than it showing in new shows as 3/8 it actually moved each week after the previous airing.
Adrian

GaiO IceTV

Hi Adrian,
I've asked Dan to have a look at this issue when he has time.
Cheers Gai

aeb001

Quote from: GaiO IceTV on August 26, 2022, 10:18:06 AMHi Adrian,
I've asked Dan to have a look at this issue when he has time.
Cheers Gai

Gai,

In the mean time you'll have to add Vienna Blood back to new shows & on Tuesday next week you'll have to add Atlanta back.

Adrian
Adrian

BazzaG

GaiO IceTV

Hi Bazza,
Thanks for the heads up on this one. It will be added to New Shows shortly.
Cheers Gai

aeb001

"Farmer Wants A Wife" starts next week but hasnt been added to new shows yet
Adrian