Main Menu

New shows

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, June 22, 2010, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Seen an ad on TV or a similar promotion of a show that's coming to free-to-air digital TV and want to let our team know so we can potentially add it to "New Shows"? Simply post the name of the show and any other info you want to share in this thread.

Our team will review your post and add any worthy suggestions to New Shows for everyone to enjoy.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

dw

I don't have any new show to report but I'd just like to say what a great idea this is. I'm too busy/lazy to check the listings for new shows that I might like to see, and sometimes I find myself in the middle of a series regretting I hadn't seen the earlier episodes. This should happen no more!

prl

It'd be nice to have an option to sort by date.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Russell at IceTV

Quote from: prl on June 22, 2010, 09:23:47 PM

You can now sort the New Shows page by show name or start date.

Thanks for the suggestion,
Russell

prl

Quote from: Russell at IceTV on July 01, 2010, 09:01:06 AM
Quote from: prl on June 22, 2010, 09:23:47 PM

You can now sort the New Shows page by show name or start date.

Thanks for the suggestion,
Russell
Thank you!
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

milhouseaus

Two new ones coming to ABC in the leadup to the forthcoming federal election

Gruen Nation - will replace The Gruen Transfer for 4 weeks and look at the election campaigns
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/07/05/2944581.htm

Yes We Canberra! - The Chaser's federal election series
http://blogs.abc.net.au/abc_tv/2010/07/yes-we-canberra-the-chaser-returns-to-abc1.html

melmac

I saw a new one advertised on nine the other day called Hot in Cleverland starring Betty White :)

MB4913

Three new shows starting on ABC1 this week:

"The Making Of Modern Australia" at 8:30PM on Thursdays,
"Life" at 7:30PM on Sundays, and
"Jonathan Creek" at 8:30PM on Sundays.

csutak40

Quote from: MB4913 on July 19, 2010, 09:32:42 AM
Three new shows starting on ABC1 this week:

""Jonathan Creek" at 8:30PM on Sundays.

I saw that earlier today and was wondering - is that a new show?  I didn't think they were still making these

My apologies, just went Googling, seems I am wrong

"A one-off special episode of Jonathan Creek, does The Judas Tree leave us thirsting for more?" (Easter special 2010)
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

prl

Another suggestion for New Shows: the option (settable in the Web My Account>TV Guide, along with Show Recommendations) to have programs in New Shows appear in My Upcoming Shows if their broadcast date & time are known and it's within the next 7 days.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

melmac

Not sure how far ahead you want to put new shows in does it have to be something that has started promo's on TV or can it just be from news ?
Anyhow here goes - ABC are going to show Deadwood, Go is to show Sparticus Blood and Sand and Pretty Little Liars, Ten have picked up Mixed signals and Raising Hope.
Mel :)

Madeleine IceGuide

Thanks for your input.

Deadwood has been added to New Shows - it starts next week. We'll check out the others.

grampus

Quote from: Madeleine at IceTV on July 27, 2010, 09:31:32 PM
Thanks for your input.

Deadwood has been added to New Shows - it starts next week. We'll check out the others.

It appears to have disappeared from "New Shows"
Series, starts tuesday aug 3rd ABC2  9:30PM - 10:30 PM
BeyonWiz, T3

MB4913

What's happened to "New Shows" in Ice Interactive? There's a red recording icon next to every show, where I have only set up a couple to record. It was ok yesterday, so this is a new issue.

grampus

Quote from: MB4913 on July 31, 2010, 12:39:47 PM
What's happened to "New Shows" in Ice Interactive? There's a red recording icon next to every show, where I have only set up a couple to record. It was ok yesterday, so this is a new issue.
In mine as well, but thankfully, doesn't appear in my "TV Guide" as re cording.
BeyonWiz, T3