24 - Incorrect Listing

Started by sefac, April 06, 2010, 08:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sefac

Tonight's episode of 24 on 7TWO (3:00am - 4:00am) is listed as "24,".  The comma interferes with the series recording.

tonymy01

Listed where?  It is ok for me with the widget and web and Beyonwiz guide.   Perhaps you are looking at the FTA guide rather than ICE, or it only impacts certain areas (certainly not like that in the ICE Sydney guide).
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

blip

Here in Orange the FTA guide does have the comma but the ICE guide is OK.

Mitch IceGuide

I can confirm there is no comma in the IceGuide for this program.

A_G

Okay, comma I can live with but the Win7 Ice guide has not got 24 listed at all! It shows as a repeat of Ugly Betty, hence I would have missed 24 this week! This seems to happen frequently where the Media Centre guide is different to the website version. Yes, inband is disabled and I have the correct '-IceTV' channel selected.

sefac

That's annoying that it is using FTA data. I am using 7TWO-IceTV as the listing and have disabled inband.  I've looked through a few other programs and they match up with the online IceTV guide. I am using Central Coast NSW data.