Lost - Wednesday 31

Started by tvmandan, March 25, 2010, 09:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvmandan

I think Lost is incorrectly tagged as a repeat on Wednesday night.

Cheers,
Daniel

Mitch IceGuide

Hi. It's actually on a couple of hours earlier on 7-TWO. Not putting a repeat tag on has caused problems for people in the past. Let me know if I've misread that. Thanks.

RubberChicken

Great, so because I was recording first runs on HD I've missed the finale. Thanks guys, really well done.

tonymy01

Huh??   Lost was a first run on HD last night, simultaneous with 7SD (with 7TWO later apparently).   So you shouldn't have missed anything??
Perhaps you chose "record only one per day" or something like that (stupid stupid default option for series recording timers), and because the lunchtime 2hour recap episode was on, that was your requested quota of 1 per day?
The quality was really really poor on 7HD anyway (all the lovely violin/orchestra stuff that I saw the rehearsal for the day before on youtube was destroyed by the horrible conversion 7 does, with major wavering in the audio, and lousy upscaled SD).   You are better off acquiring it elsewhere...(which is what I am going to do to actually watch it in decent HD with AC3 5.1 audio).

My Topfield 5K recorded it also (I record and watch normally on the Beyonwiz), possibly as it was on 7 also (I haven't setup my Topfield 5K PerlTGD to record lost on 72, but I had lost from years ago to record on 7), so I have it in Seven quality (the HD was really SD anyway) if you really want to watch the pathetic effort of 7 (advert laden like crazy, mind you, was skipping thru while recording on the Wiz, so not quite so bad)...

Regards
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

RubberChicken

I just checked the timer setup and it was record all on HD only including repeats, I must have adjusted it on another occasions because of unwelcome repeat flags. It did record the recap. So it must have missed the finale for some other reason - timer conflict I'd say. Luckily it can be procured more easily elsewhere I guess.

tonymy01

It was a busy scheduling night, some kind of ball kicking thing, Psychoville, Fringe.   And due to Lost being over 2.5 hours (over if you include padding), easy to clash with LOTs.
Also looking at my RSS feed history, I see ICE originally thought "The Pacific" was going to be on at 8.30pm, so I have [REC] for a number of things for last night, which ICE thankfully corrected later.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Russell at IceTV

Quote from: tonymy01 on May 28, 2010, 12:39:21 AM
Perhaps you chose "record only one per day" or something like that (stupid stupid default option for series recording timers)

The default limit for series recordings was recently changed to be "Record all".

Russell

tonymy01

Regards
Tony