Main Menu

Lost

Started by csutak40, February 11, 2010, 09:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

Seems 7 is showing Lost on 7TWO, then repeating it on 7, but it is not shown as repeat.
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

csutak40

I am completely confused!  I taped three hours of Lost on the 10th (well, two hours and 36 minutes - but it was supposed to be 3 episodes) on 7TWO.  Haven't watched it yet.  Now, it is set to record again tomorrow (three eps again).  Is that a repeat or not?  It clashes with House and Castle - so I would rather not record it if it is a repeat, but not sure how to tell.  Just checked on YourTV and they have the second ep marked as repeat, but not the first.
Cheers,
Judy

Madeleine IceGuide

Hi

I've had a look at this and the three episodes on 7TWO tomorrow night are an encore screening of the three episodes shown on 7TWO on Wednesday February 10th. (The recap episode plus the two-part season opener). These should all be correctly flagged now as repeats. If you recorded that block of Lost on 7TWO on Wednesday night then you have all the new eps thus far.

We will investigate the flags on 7 for next Wednesday night ... It's getting tricky because 7TWO is technically one episode ahead of 7.

Hope that helps!

Cheers

csutak40

Cheers,
Judy

tvmandan

It appears as if tonight's screening of Lost: The Final Chapter is no longer flagged as a repeat. It was last night so not sure why it's changed since then given that it is a repeat?

Madeleine IceGuide

Hmm, very strange. You're correct though, I've switched the repeat flag back on for this episode. Thanks

hcornea

LOST is not keyword recording properly ... I have had to make two series recordings to pick up all episodes.

And yes: any channel, any time, New and Rerun.

It is as though there is an abberant character in some of the listings.

Madeleine IceGuide

Guide-wise, the data for Lost appears to be okay at this end. I'll pass your issue on to the tech team. Cheers