Set-up for Orange - NSW: DP2

Started by Jim_Gutherson, February 11, 2010, 02:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Gutherson

I have just bought a DP and am struggleing to get the best set up for Orange.

Currently I have set my Region for Wollongong, with the 7TWO LCN set for 62, Prime Southern HD LCN set for 60 (all others are set to "All").

The guides all show up on my DP2 and I seem to be able to use Interactive to record on most channels EXCEPT 7TWO and Prime HD.

Does anyone (blip?) have any suggestions?

edit:
My latest viewing of interactive shows the Prime Southern HD recordings being OK - it's now just the 7TWO ones that are failing to be set.

tonymy01

In your account settings, you can now set the LCNs for each channel, have you tried to set them to match your Wiz LCN?
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Jim_Gutherson

Thanks Tony - Yes both are on 62 for 7TWO and 60 for Prime HD Southern.

Do the names need to match? I thought that I read that in a forum somewhere.

tonymy01

Do you have two lots of 7two channels in your PVR (and thus likely exposed to the duplicate LCN bug detailed heavily on the Beyonwiz forums)?  I doubt the channel name is used, but then again you never know given there is no published information for how the ICE magic works.   You said you have all EPG, does this include 7TWO?  If so, then are you sure you are setting up the series recording properly?  You have to make sure you don't have the series setup for 1st runs only if the show you want to record happens to be a repeat.

You might want to follow the support line thru, I think it is a form to fill out, ICE have said they don't offer individual tech support on the forum explicitly (but obviously if 5 or 6 people get on about an issue and one person found the right solution, jumping on the forum can often yield an answer, even from the ICE staff).
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Jim_Gutherson

Thanks Tony, I'll check it out, but I I'm sure I checked all the duplicates. Mr 4yo is watching a movie at the moment so I don't dare touch things.

I am getting EPG info for 7TWO. I've checked the series info and it is set to record all shows including repoeats. The interactive pages shows things queued up to record but then when it goes to pass it to the DP-P2 I get the orange error triangle.