Release notes for IceTV Interactive for Windows 7 version 3.0.0.9

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, January 26, 2010, 03:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Hall at IceTV

As the new version is going live as we speak, here are the release notes for this latest release (version 3.0.0.9)

• Ignore channels with invalid lineup
  • Don't touch padding on locally recorded shows
  • Don't touch padding after a show has been scheduled
  • Honour default 'KeepUntil' setting from Media Center
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

bodogbodog

Thanks - it's great to have the IceTV team back in the forums and release notes being made available

I've installed it and it's looking good so far - no errors coming up in the log

Maybe it's time to ask "are we there yet?"

Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

lukem

We are confident that this version will address all the issues that many users have experienced.

We have some new features in development and have setup an official beta testing group for future releases so that you don't have to experience these growing pains again ;)

bodogbodog

Quote from: Luke at IceTV on January 26, 2010, 04:46:08 PM
We are confident that this version will address all the issues that many users have experienced.
We have some new features in development and have setup an official beta testing group for future releases so that you don't have to experience these growing pains again ;)

Ha - I wish you hadn't said "will address all the issues" - that may be a little bold - it is software after all

I'll be in the beta group (if they'll have me!) - some of us like to share the pain (as long as we know we're going to be doing so)
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

lukem

Quote from: bodogbodog on January 26, 2010, 04:54:43 PM
I'll be in the beta group (if they'll have me!) - some of us like to share the pain (as long as we know we're going to be doing so)

Yeah we were hoping you'd say that ;)

Nudge

Thanks Luke / Daniel for the update - especially on Aussie Day ;D, have loaded on 3 machines - all have EPG loaded OK message. Just waiting for interactive schedules to kick in.

Will keep testing over next few days and provide feedback.

Nudge

tvmandan

Hi. I've installed this new version on my system and found that the pre and post padding media center defaults are ignored on recordings set via Interactive. The "Keep Until" bug now appears to be fixed though.

I will have to revert back to version 3.0.0.8 as in this version all the pre and post padding settings were as per my media center settings. The only bug I was aware of in 3.0.0.8 was that the Keep Until setting was ignored.

Is anyone else finding the same problem?

lukem