Show No Listings for Channel

Started by buster, March 14, 2009, 11:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buster

Hi,

I cant get any listings to show up in the channel guide.

I can scan for channels, see the channels, watch the channels but if I try to ADD GUIDE LISTINGS TO CHANNEL the only option I have for each channel is "Show No Listings for Channel".

The guide shows "No data available".

I can access the net, guidelistings appear to download OK too?

Any ideas?

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Looking at your account there are no downloads for the guide using a Media Center machine. It would be best to contact Support directly either via email at http://www.icetv.com.au/contactus or via phone on 02 8424 7555 or 1300 654 803 while in front of your PC.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

voodoo

i have almost exact same problem,
i can watch the channels
see the channels in the guide section
the guide just shows NO LISTINGS AVAILABLE for every channel
when i hit the guide button i just get no channel listings,

when i go into the guide setup area and add an ICEtv channel guide to a specific channel they are already done . .
ive downloaded the setup4MCE 1.6,
rescanned for all channels and re assigned the ICEtv guide to them.  yet when i go to the EPG screen . . NO LISTINGS AVAILABLE
i have checked the system clock and date in case it was something odd . they are fine.
i have downloaded fresh guide data and they are received fine.

here is an attatchment of what is happening in the guide.  as you can see the data is available for timeslots after current time. 
and it doesnt matter what channel or how for forward into the guide you go . its all available, exect for current time is NO LISTING .

anyone have any ideas . .
i'm all out of them . .i really dont want to format this box if i can avoid it .

Im based in Adelaide . . . and up until a few days ago the guide was working perfectly . .