WIN HD - Qld Regional

Started by A_G, January 10, 2010, 06:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A_G

Win HD (at least in Wide Bay) is still not broadcasting. Only the "we'll be back soon" message.

The Ice guide however has copied SD across to HD. Is this causing problems for anyone else?

prl

I've asked on the forum before why it appears that all the SD programming information is copied into empty slots in the HD guide, no matter what the setting of the "Copy SD" flag is, but I received no answer from anyone in IceTV.

I've also asked why programs that are flagged as native HD in HD services are also flagged as HD on SD services, but only recently.

I also think it would be a good idea if the "Prefer HD/Prefer SD" settings on series recordings used the HD flag (which would have to only be set if the show was native HD and being shown on a HD service), rather than just picking a HD service or an SD service, no matter whether the source material is HD or not.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

zoszos68

I had read this thread post earlier last week and thought nothing of it till today I saw that Bed Of Roses on ABC 1 next Saturday night is only marked HD on ABC HD so either things have changed or Windows 7 is different (sure Ive seen hd on ABC 1 before).

Kevin

prl

Quote from: zoszos68 on January 18, 2010, 04:16:43 PM
I had read this thread post earlier last week and thought nothing of it till today I saw that Bed Of Roses on ABC 1 next Saturday night is only marked HD on ABC HD so either things have changed or Windows 7 is different (sure Ive seen hd on ABC 1 before).

Kevin

Bed of Roses is definitely flagged as HD on ABC1 in the ACT Web guide and the Widget. I'll check the Beyonwiz EPG tonight.

Edit: Bed of Roses is flagged as HD on both ABC HD and ABC1 on my Beyonwiz.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing