Main Menu

"Movies"

Started by csutak40, December 24, 2009, 07:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

I'm not sure if Wallander is an actual movie, I would think not as it seems to be a series, but the fact that it is listed as a movie means that it gets missed by me.  So far, I think I caught all of them accidentally, by seeing an ad for the program, but I will miss it sooner or later
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

prl

Quote from: csutak40 on December 24, 2009, 07:42:38 PM
I'm not sure if Wallander is an actual movie, I would think not as it seems to be a series, but the fact that it is listed as a movie means that it gets missed by me.  So far, I think I caught all of them accidentally, by seeing an ad for the program, but I will miss it sooner or later

Both the original Swedish Wallander and the UK remake have been handled by IceTV as movies, even though the Swedish version was pretty much run as a series by SBS. Imdb.com lists the UK version as a "miniseries" and the Swedish one as a "series".

I just have a keyword recording.

I think the Swedish version is far better than the English has been one so far. Next UK Wallander is on Boxing Day 26 Dec Seven/Prime 20:30. It's the last episode of the UK version.

Edit: I thought this was all a bit déjà vu. We had a very similar conversation about Wallander this time last year.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing