Main Menu

ABC3

Started by Kirben, November 27, 2009, 09:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirben

When is the TV Guide for the ABC3 expected? the TV Guide currently shows the ABC1, ABC2, and ABC HDTV for Friday 4th December, but still no sign of the ABC3.

I'm using Windows XP Media Centre 2005, in the Melbourne region.

Mitch IceGuide

There is no ABC3 Guide information forthcoming from the ABC and I don't beleive there is an guide anywhere yet.

Kirben

The TV Guide for the first two weeks is available in the Advanced Guides section at TV Tonight web site.

I'm surprised IceTV didn't get the TV Guide for the ABC3, since I thought you received the TV Guides from the ABC, in the exact same format.

The ABC3 is already listed in the online TV Guide at eBroadcast too.

Mitch IceGuide

Please be patient ... it's 8 days away (including today)

Kirben

Could you at least give an expected date, for when the TV Guide for the ABC3 will be available? as there is still not even an ABC3 channel in the TV guide.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

ABC3 has been enabled as of today, and guide data from Friday onwards is available.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

prl

Shaun the Sheep is showing episode names on ABC2, but not on ABC3 (ACT guide).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Mitch IceGuide

That would be because those episodes on ABC2 were placed before the policy of no ep names for cartoons under 15 minutes.

Kirben

Is there a problem updating the TV Guide for the ABC3? as the ABC3 isn't showing beyond Sunday 6th December 2009, while all other channels are showing up to Tuesday 8th December.

The TV Guide for the ABC3 has been added to the ABC web site, if you are waiting for more official information.

Neon Kitten

No ABC3 listings at all for me, be it in Interactive on this site, in the iPhone app or on my Beyonwiz's EPG.

Yes, I do have ABC3 checked in account prefs.

And yes, if I search for an ABC3 show like "Blast Lab" it does turn up in interactive and I can set timers for it.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: Neon Kitten on December 03, 2009, 08:07:11 AM
No ABC3 listings at all for me, be it in Interactive on this site, in the iPhone app or on my Beyonwiz's EPG.

Yes, I do have ABC3 checked in account prefs.

And yes, if I search for an ABC3 show like "Blast Lab" it does turn up in interactive and I can set timers for it.

This might be an obvious one, but are you looking after 6pm on Friday (4/12/09) night?
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Kirben

Maybe change the first block (before launch time) on the ABC3 to 'Coming soon' or 'Starts Friday 6:00 PM'? to prevent any confusion.

tonymy01

I have a bucket load of exclamations for shows set to record on ABC3 at the moment  (I have a Beyonwiz, not sure if something needs to happen to get ICE locked to the new channel in the Wiz... I haven't deleted any channels in the Wiz, so the channel exists as far as I am aware, I have watched the place holder a couple of times... or was that 7TWO.... argh.. will check 2nite).  I have setup a keyword some time ago for "Richard Hammond" and there appears to be many timers of his show (ABC3 appears to be repeating the same ep many times, I guess I will setup a proper series recording for this now and choose no repeats).
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: tonymy01 on December 03, 2009, 11:08:26 AM
I have a bucket load of exclamations for shows set to record on ABC3 at the moment  (I have a Beyonwiz, not sure if something needs to happen to get ICE locked to the new channel in the Wiz... I haven't deleted any channels in the Wiz, so the channel exists as far as I am aware, I have watched the place holder a couple of times... or was that 7TWO.... argh.. will check 2nite).  I have setup a keyword some time ago for "Richard Hammond" and there appears to be many timers of his show (ABC3 appears to be repeating the same ep many times, I guess I will setup a proper series recording for this now and choose no repeats).

Its possible that it might be necessary to perform a clearing of the IceGuide disk cache to force an update of the channel list from IceTV.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

prl

Shaun the Sheep again - it's showing as a repeat on ABC1, but not on ABC3. Both series of Shaun have been shown on the ABC. Several times.

But I'm now seeing the full ABC3 guide out to Wed 9 Dec.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing