What has changed in IceTV Version 3.0.0.8?

Started by bodogbodog, January 19, 2010, 09:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DDH

Quote from: Nudge on January 22, 2010, 10:29:04 PM
I gave it another go, reset all my channels and reinstalled 3.0.0.8, still get same error messages but seems to be working OK, the interactive recording seem to be working better than 3.0.0.7,

On the interactive site I keep getting the yellow triangle error symbol for shows set on SC Ten.

DDH, by channel matching are you referring to linking the 'channel name' to the 'channel name - ICETV' in the guide settings. I seem to have matching name issues.

Nudge

Yes

If you are getting the yellow triangle you may well not have the "XXX- IceTV Interactive" listing linked, possibly the standard listing instead.  Have seen this previously.

Nudge

I spoke to soon on my partial success with 3.0.0.8, sure the guide loads for the next 7 days but after >2 days it won't schedule recordings any more. I keep getting Tasks won't be scheduled until the latest guide is downloaded??

See attach snapshot error logs.

Nudge

bodogbodog

Quote from: Nudge on January 26, 2010, 12:27:31 PM
I keep getting Tasks won't be scheduled until the latest guide is downloaded??

Sorry to hear that but it looks like a localised issue - mines working ok for long term scheduling - up to a week out
I do get that Exception System InvalidOperation error thats in your log as well that is highlighted
I am up to 1655869 errors though on the EPG screen in the Interactive client - now that sure doesn't sound right

Roll on version 3.0.0.9
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare