No CSI tonight (October 22); Don Lane Special

Started by futzle, October 22, 2009, 04:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

futzle

According to TV Tonight:
http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2009/10/a-tribute-to-don-lane.html

"Nine has announced a special tribute to Don Lane to air tonight at 8:30pm in place of CSI."

Probably too late to change the Ice guide, but in case anyone is reading...

Mitch IceGuide

Changed this just before 7pm Eastern Summer Time. Many will get updated but some will not unfortunately. Hopefully it is plenty of time for those in lagging time zones. Thanks. Appreciate the tip. RIP Don.

csutak40

Quote from: Mitch IceGuide on October 22, 2009, 07:04:38 PM
Changed this just before 7pm Eastern Summer Time. Many will get updated but some will not unfortunately. Hopefully it is plenty of time for those in lagging time zones. Thanks. Appreciate the tip. RIP Don.

How does the widget work?  Does one need to reboot to get the latest version?  I just heard on 9 about the change, checked on the widget, then came here to send a post.  I always thought that the widget updates itself.
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Mitch IceGuide

I will put that to Dan. Sorry, the Widget isn't my forte.

tonymy01

I cleared out the last search I did this morning for something, and the widget was showing the Don Lane show, but I have had it in the past where the data eventually expires over a number of days if I haven't rebooted the PC in days, so would be interesting to know just how it ticks (yet another great ICE mystery).
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Mitch IceGuide

Dan has seen this post now. Expect some 'light' on the subject soon. Thanks

Madeleine IceGuide

FYI, for those that missed this late change, the bumped episode of CSI is now in the schedule for Thursday night.