Seinfeld Reunion

Started by csutak40, October 25, 2009, 11:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

I just watched an ad on Nein, according to which Aussie Ladette to Lady is on at 9.30 on Tuesday followed by the The Seinfeld Reunion.  I rewound the ad several times (imagine me doing that! ;D) in case I misunderstood.  Checked on yourTV, they agree with you.  Not sure who's right.
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Madeleine IceGuide

Thanks. We'll check this out as amend as necessary. If you actually saw an ad then I'd say that's correct. (We have this scheduled as an ep of Curb Your Enthusiasm, which is what it really is.)

Madeleine IceGuide

Hmmm, there isn't any other indication that it has changed from the time we have it scheduled, 9pm. This is also the time it was shown previously. For that reason I think it's best to leave it as is for now. 

Thanks.

edit. We've just seen a promo that confirms Tuesday's lineup is 20 to 1 (7.30), Two & A Half Men (8.30), Curb Your Enthusiasm aka Seinfeld Reunion (9pm) and Ladette To Lady (9.30).

csutak40

Quote from: Madeleine at IceTV on October 26, 2009, 11:07:31 AM
Thanks. We'll check this out as amend as necessary. If you actually saw an ad then I'd say that's correct. (We have this scheduled as an ep of Curb Your Enthusiasm, which is what it really is.)

Yes, sorry, I meant to say that.  Mind you they called it Seinfelf Reunion on the ad.  :P  However, you (and everyone else) has it as before  Aussie Ladette to Lady. 
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Madeleine IceGuide

No worries, we appreciate people pointing out things like this. It never hurts to double check.

Cheers