Inband Options are Missing On Media Center Settings

Started by zoszos68, November 12, 2009, 02:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoszos68

I'm not sure if the auto disabling of the inband (on all channels whether or not I get an Icetv data for it) by the interactive when downloading data is causing my options to enable inband to disappear.

So does anyone know if they should disappear at all etc.

Its in the settings under edit guide listings.

I was going to use the inband for 7TWo and ABC DiG but I can't turn them back on (why are they disabled anyway by the interactive? hmmm)
Kevin

zoszos68

All seems ok again. Has disappeared during setup a few times but the last time this morning all is ok (except the auto disable of the inband on all channels with or without data).

SBS Radio has no options for inband so I assume if there is no Inband the options wont show but as I said it was on many more but all is ok now.

Now to find out the reason all the channels get the inband disabled as I would prefer (and assumed) that only the channels I want data for would be disabled.

As I have to check every few days to be sure 7TWO has full data. It will be good when you at Icetv finaly get all 7TWO so I wont have to worry (as long as the radio channels don't suddenly get song data as I would want to use it.)

But I know the Interactive for Windows 7 is a beta and will get better soon.
Kevin