Windows 7 EPG Beta Readme: 01/09/2009

Started by Russell at IceTV, September 01, 2009, 07:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell at IceTV

The epg and epg3 directories are now identical, so it doesn't matter which one you use.  We'll keep the old epg and the new epg3 directories both running from here on out, and any updates we make to the guide data in the future will be made to both directories at the same time.

If you haven't switched to the new format yet, all of the instructions are detailed in the first message of the following thread:

Windows 7 EPG Beta Readme: 09/07/2009

Of course, if you're not actively using your Media Center for recording, you can try just doing nothing, and it'll probably clear itself up after a week or two, when all the guide data in the old format has been used up.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask for help.

Thanks!
Russell

savman

ftai

.. another vote to prioritize interactive recording !!  ;D

ghope

yes please get interactive working for windows 7

McBanjo

Hey guys...................

...............................you know.

prj32

Russell,

Any plans to include cover art for TV "Movies".  This appears to be available in the states.

Thanks

brendonrd

I Agree with prj32.

I was hoping that by paying for the IceTV guide, you would able to provide content not already available on the digital broadcasts. I understand that you need time to develop and test the new feeds, but what else do you provide past what is freely available?

As for the channel logo's, they can be easily install using a utility from http://www.hack7mc.com/2009/02/channel-logos-in-7mc-tv-guide.html.