Is All Saints Tue 25 Aug 21:30 really a repeat?

Started by prl, August 19, 2009, 04:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

ACT IceTV Web data

All Saints 21:30 Prime Canberra and Prime HD Canberra is marked as a repeat in IceTV, but the IceTV synopsis doesn't sound like a repeat, and it's not marked as a repeat on the yahoo7 TV Guide, which does mark the other All Saints time slots as repeats, and they are actually repeats.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

tonymy01

Back to your other thread, this is why we need a hover over that explains why something is grey and not red... it would have assisted you greatly in determining it was a repeat but you are setup for first runs.    That has stung me *many* times now, and with no logs or indications what is going on makes it hard to fault find.   Also ICE, while we are here, can you restrict the hover over details to a lesser region of the EPG, it makes it really annoying to move my mouse around and keep getting it pop up all the time, having it just trigger for hovering over the title and donuts/dots might be the go.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

csutak40

Quote from: tonymy01 on August 19, 2009, 05:27:40 PM
   Also ICE, while we are here, can you restrict the hover over details to a lesser region of the EPG, it makes it really annoying to move my mouse around and keep getting it pop up all the time, having it just trigger for hovering over the title and donuts/dots might be the go.

Oh!  so it isn't just me then? ;D
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

prl

Quote from: csutak40 on August 19, 2009, 10:36:27 PM
Quote from: tonymy01 on August 19, 2009, 05:27:40 PM
  Also ICE, while we are here, can you restrict the hover over details to a lesser region of the EPG, it makes it really annoying to move my mouse around and keep getting it pop up all the time, having it just trigger for hovering over the title and donuts/dots might be the go.

Oh!  so it isn't just me then? ;D

No, definitely not just you. I'd also like hovering over the yellow error triangle to give more information, too, but apparently the IceTV protocol doesn't deliver much information about recording failures.

Edit: I've just looked at the IceTV guide, and Tues Aug 25's All Saints is now no longer flagged as a repeat! Thanks IceTV! :)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Russell at IceTV

Please see this thread for more info about the hover box.

We're also working on a way to display information as to why a particular episode of a series wasn't scheduled for recording.

Thanks,
Russell